Which Port do I have to open?

I can’t connect to the internet with my home-base / camera since we have a secured intranet/internet. Does anyone know which port(s) to mopen, so I can connect with the home base / camera to the internet?

When you say secured, are you referring to having it set with a WEP, WPA, or WPA2 key? Or are you referring to more of a IDS type setup? What error are you getting when you are trying to connect the homebase?


TCP 80 and 433 and UDP 10000-65535.

TCP 80 and 433 and UDP 10000-65535.
The outbound URL main domain is eufylife.com

Have you tried turning it off and on?

1 Like

What are the differences between WEP, WPA, and WPA2? Ive heard them before but don’t really understand the difference

Basically just different levels of encryption.

Here’s an article that explains everything.


Thank you so much this was very helpful

From my support ticket with Support. (Thanks again Daisy)

TCP 80, 443, 10280
UDP 0~65535.
2.4GHz wifi