Hey, testers and Anker fans! We’re back with another edition of **We Love Testing**! This time around, we’re testing our **[Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub](https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H4VQ4BZ/?tag=cm-sales-us-2019-20)**. If you already know the drill, [sign up here](https://anker.mavrck.co/community/join?activity=16746) to get started immediately.
This hub features 2 USB-A 3.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, and dual readers for all your SD and SF cards.
The HDMI port lets you display media in brilliant 4K, so whether you’re watching a Netflix movie on the big screen or presenting in a meeting, your media is sure to look its best!
If you’re ready to test this Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub, give us your testing plan here. Make sure you let us know what, where, how, who, and WOW:
- What is your review going to be? A text post? A video? How about a Broadway-style musical number?
- Where are you going to post it (Facebook, Instagram, here on the community, etc.)?
- How are you going to test the product? What are you going to do to put this hub through its paces and make sure each key feature is thoroughly reviewed?
- Who will be the audience for your review? Will you share it on your social media or other online spaces to let everyone know your conclusions?
- WOW. What will you do to give your review a WOW factor…to make it stand out from the crowd?
Head on over to our sign-up page to get started, and as always:
- Complete the application to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
- This event runs from March 19th to March 24th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on March 26th, 2019.
- 15 testers will be chosen.
- Only open to residents of the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
- Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review on the community under review category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
- Where else to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, Anker Community, forums, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
- If you’re sharing your review on social media, don’t forget to add hashtag #WeLoveTesting and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
- Once you have submitted your review, Anker reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
- If you share your review on the community, you could win 50 PowerBucks to use in future auctions and PowerDraws on the community.
- Copying others’ testing plan will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
- Anker reserves the right for the final explanation.
Hey Anker Fans,
Thanks for taking part in this We Love Testing event. I’m thrilled to announce the 15 testers are:
A confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 days. The products will be shipped directly to the testers within 2 weeks of confirming the participation. After you receive your Anker Premium 5-in-1 Hub, please make sure to post a link to your review in the community under the review category within two weeks.
Thanks again for taking part in and stay tuned for more We Love Testing events!