By now you probably know that Soundcore’s new Flare and Motion Q speakers have launched. We’re loving testing them out here in the office, even if we can’t always agree on what music should be playing!
But, you’re probably wondering, “How am I going to choose between Flare and Motion Q?”
Let me introduce the speakers and a few of their features to help you decide:
Flare has 360° sound and a ring of LED lights which react and move in time with your music. There’s an app to control Flare via your phone and it’s fully waterproof so you can party indoors, outdoors, or even by the pool.
Motion Q is fully waterproof, super-lightweight, and also has 360° sound. It’s perfect for traveling or spending time outdoors.
How do I apply?
Once you select a speaker, write a test plan and leave it in the comments section below. Your plan should explain how you’re going to conduct your test and where you’re going to post your review. For the full rules check out the program details below.
You can also share this post on social media with the hashtag #WeLoveTesting to get more of your tech-loving friends involved and increase your chance of being selected.
The testers will be announced on June 11th.
We Love Testing Program Details:
1. How to enter: Write a test plan for either Flare or Motion Q and leave it in the comments at the bottom of this post for a chance to be selected. Testers will be selected based on the quality of their testing plan.
2. Application time: May 30th - June 8th 2018
3. Testers required: 20 (10 for Flare, 10 for Motion Q)
4. Eligibility for application: US, UK, Canada, and Germany only. We are unable ship to other countries.
5. Review requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to send us a link to your review within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
6. Where to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
7. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.
Congratulations to our Flare and Motion Q testers!
We would like to thank everyone who applied to test our all-new Soundcore Speakers!
You created some really thorough testing plans, and we’re excited to see you put them into action. We know that we’re going to get some incredibly useful feedback from all of you.
The testers for Flare are:
The testers for Motion Q are:
All the winners will receive a confirmation email this week to claim your testing product. After you receive Soundcore Flare and Motion Q, please send @AnkerOfficial a link to your review within two weeks.
Unfortunately, space was limited for this test, but as our regulars know, we do exciting new events all the time. Keep checking back!