Hey Soundcore Fans,
It feels like it’s been forever since our last speaker testing so today we’re breaking the drought with our brand-new portable Bluetooth speaker: Motion+ !
So what makes Motion+ sound so good? And why should you be excited to hear it? It’s got:
High Fidelity Sound - It’s equipped with Hi-Res Audio and Qualcomm® aptX™ technology.
Extended Treble and Bass - The exceptionally wide frequency range extends from a super-low 50Hz to an ultra-high 40KHz to boost every little detail of the song.
Active Crossover - Motion+ uses a DSP to intelligently split the sound frequency before sending it to individual amplifiers. The result? More accurate sound.
Intense Sound - It’s packed with two ultra high-frequency tweeters, neodymium woofers, and passive radiators to fill every corner of your room with 30W of rich sound.
And we shouldn’t forget to mention that it’s got BassUp™ technology, IPX7 waterproof protection, and a 12-hour playtime.
If these features are already inspiring your testing plan then fill out the application here. We’ve got 10 free Motion+ to test so make sure your review stands out and tell us how you’re going to spread the word.
One more thing…
If you live in the US or UK and you can’t wait to see if you get selected, use the following codes for an exclusive discount when you buy Motion+ on Amazon. They’re only valid from May 23rd to June 2nd, 2019 so don’t miss out!
- Sign up for a free community account and complete the application to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
- This event runs from May 24th to June 5th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on June 6th, 2019.
- 10 testers will be chosen.
- Only open to residents of the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
- Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review on the community under review category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
- Where else to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, Anker Community, forums, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
- If you’re sharing your review on social media, don’t forget to add hashtag #WeLoveTesting and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
- Once you have submitted your review, Soundcore reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
- Copying others’ testing plan or failing to submit a review link will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
- Soundcore reserves the right for the final explanation.
Hey Anker Fans,
Thanks for taking part in this We Love Testing event. I’m thrilled to announce the 10 testers are:
A confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 days. The products will be shipped directly to the testers within 2 weeks of confirming the participation. After you receive your Soundcore Motion+, please make sure to post a link to your review in the community under the review category within two weeks. Failing to submit a review link will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
Thanks again for taking part in and stay tuned for the next round of We Love Testing event!