Doing some work on updated website. Never run out of ports on my new @apple MacBook Pro. Using my Anker 5-in-1 usb c hub. When I first got this MacBook my biggest complaint was that I didn’t have usb c cables for all the devices I own/use and I wasn’t about to go out and buy all new cables. Found this gem and it works amazing!
- 128gb usb thumb drive
- 400gb microSD in SD adapter
- usb iPad cable charging iPad as well as connecting to MacBook for secondary monitor
- hdmi port not being used currently.
Dimensions: hub is 4 x 1.75 so definitely small enough to stick in pocket of laptop bag. The cord length is approx 7 inches which gives you enough space between laptop and other devices.
- Small Size
- Enough ports for a majority of devices
- Seemed to have low power draw
- Solid study construction
- USB cable stopped charging ipad, possibly due to non apple cable.
- USB-C port on hub would be nice, but that’s included with the 7-in-1 hub.
This is a must have in my bag. Been using for a few days now and have no complaints. #welovetesting @AnkerOfficial useankerinstead