Anker’s PowerCore Essential 20000 PD is on sale for just $26.99 with code MRANKER81 and the clippable coupon… That’s the lowest price to date and an AnkerInsider MUST BUY.
You can also get the bundle with PowerPort III Nano for just $36.99 with code 0S1I3CWV… That’s also the lowest price ever and another AnkerInsider MUST BUY.
Features & details
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: The massive 20,000 mAh capacity provides more than 5 and a half charges for iPhone XS, more than 4 full charges for Samsung Galaxy S10, and over 2 and a half charges for iPad mini 5.
- High-Speed Charging: deliver an 18W high-speed charge to phones, Tablets, and more via the USB-C power delivery port or the Qualcomm Quick Charge-enabled USB port.
- Rapid Recharge: Pair the included USB-C to USB-C cable with an 18W Power Delivery wall charger (not included) to refuel your PowerCore in less than 7 hours. Please note: Recharging with a normal USB wall charger will take approximately 20 hours.
- What You Get: PowerCore Essential 20000 PD, USB-C to C cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service. (USB-A to C cable and Power Delivery wall charger not included.)
Note: If you are interested in this deal, HURRY, as it is unlikely to last for very long.
Great price on a great PowerCore.
I have one and can recommend it.
Great deal, have it as a gift , courtesy @Ankerofficial
This is simply the best Powerbank I have!
What kind of battery is inside? Is it a LiPo or Lithium Ion?
Hey @PennStateFan in my experience I’ve found the cells to be lithium ion and i think the manufacturer is/was Panasonic.
Fully agree, it’s a must buy, good balance of performance capacity size and cost.
Given its shape its a Lithium Poly, given some benchmarks someone else is doing I’d say its two 3.6V cells stacked in series to give it a good 9V performance.
Li ion cells are thicker and usually rounded sides.
Or LG even.
The cells Anker mostly has used is the 18650 which with skin above+below makes a minimum thickness around 24mm.
You can see what I mean below the 26800 there is based on 18650, a little thicker.
Very solid deal for a 20000 PD!
This is also a TechMan MUST BUY
You Will Not Regret It
Has anyone else tried this? I just did for the first time, 23hrs after this was posted, it is odd because the clickable coupon is there, and takes whatever off, then I put the code in, it says it accepted it, but nothing changes… can someone else try and see, US. So it seems as if one of the options that was originally posted was not available, just the charger for $26. Again, weird, even though it is listed as the Powercore 20000 PD it is the one in the picture @Insider used and that is “the bundle”. If anyone can find this for $26 let me know. I already have the cables and chargers or I might consider the bundle.
Did you use code MRANKER81?
Yes, what I am saying is that on amazon there does not seem to be an option to buy the power bank by itself. oh btw @AnkerOfficial on the Home page, Power Banks is under Other! Power Banks are one of your main products, I don’t it should be under “Other”. This is what I mean. AH HA! I got it, I don’t know why it worked this time (5th) but it did.
Just tried. It’s finicky.
Cart empty, clip coupon, add to cart. Apply code. Then worked.
Yea, that’s what I did, basically like turning it off and on lol
I don’t need it, just tested code works.
Using this 20000 now often easier to use a Powercore at home than a long cable.
I didn’t think I would use my Powercore as much as I do when I go on trip, thanks Anker
Thanks for sharing! Another power bank to add to my collection!
I think the code " MRANKER81" is expired. Code isnt working for me anymore for just the powerbank.