My SoundCore Vortex headphones came in last week, and I am very happy to tell you that these sound delightful!
They come with
- their own travel case,
- micro USB charging cable and
- a 3.5mm audio jack.
As you can see in the picture below, they collapse down into kind of a space-saving shape.
There are three things that really won me over -
- Comfort: These re extremely comfortable to wear, and after an entire day with these on, my ears were not worse for the wear.
- Noise cancellation: While these do not completely block out all sound, they do a very nice job blocking out most of it.
- The sound clarity across the range: This is the most important to me, and while I am no audiophile, I am a little particular about the sound quality. I immediately played one of my favorite tracks (Beautiful Lies, by B-Complex) and was smiling throughout - I was very satisfied with how well it handled the bass.
Few other niceties -
- Pairing is quick and easy, but I’ve grown to get used to that with all Anker BT devices.
- Charging was fairly quick, I didn’t time it, but I charged it for an hour and haven’t had to recharge it yet.
- The price is very competitive with other offerings in the same category.
- The 18-month warranty can’t be beat.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I will do my best to answer them.