Soundcore Trance speaker review

I just posted a review for the Soundcore Trance speaker at my website as part of the #WeLoveTesting program!

Quick Summary: It’s somewhat bulky to carry around, but it gets plenty loud, has good bass, and the unique “party” features in the Soundcore app are a nice addition.

Blog: Soundcore Trance Review » Technically Well
Instagram: Ryan on Instagram: "New Year celebrations may be over, but the Trance speaker from @SoundcoreAudio keeps the party going! The Soundcore app lets you play Light DJ, Spin the Bottle, Truth or Dare, or some trivia. Oh, and the sound isn’t bad, either! Full review link in my bio. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #WeLoveTesting #gadgets #anker #soundcore #techreview #speaker #bluetooth #partyspeaker #tech #gadgets #techgadgets #music #instatech #mobile #geek #nerd"
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TechnicallyWell/status/1212487242381484034

Also, if you’re looking for an easy way to compare Soundcore speaker specs (watts, battery life, etc) and find the best price, I’ve been entering as many details as I can find on the new “Soundcore Speaker Buyer’s Guide” section of my website. If there are any additional details you would like to see, please let me know!

9 Likes

Great review bud.

Really like the layout of your website :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Great review! :clap: awesome job!

1 Like

Great review!!

1 Like

Great review and I like your blog :clap:

1 Like

Great review!

A little interesting that it doesn’t even have a 5000mah battery. I would expect more like 20,000 in a speaker this large…

1 Like

Thanks your nice review!

2 Likes

Uploading…

Great review.
The photo is from the type I like! :wink:

1 Like

Loving the review @TechnicallyWell :+1:

1 Like

Very nice and detailed review, you have a great website!

1 Like

First rate review as usual Ryan :+1:

1 Like

Terrific review and quality photos as always Ryan. :clap:t2:

1 Like

Great review. Your review had me in a trance. Lololol. :slight_smile:

1 Like