Each time I turn on my new earphones, my Samsung shows the ‘Soundcore Life P2’ in the list of bluetooth devices, but when I click it to connect, it says ‘cannot connect…’. I then have to delete the paired connection, then re-pair it, for the earphones to eventually connect - and then they work perfectly. It’s cumbersome though! What can I do so that when I turn the earphones on (or take them out of the case) they quickly connect to my phone?
Thanks for your help Anker community!
There may be some Bluetooth connection issues between Life P2 and your phones, try this to reset:
- Clear the Bluetooth connection record on your Samsung phone .
- Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged.
- Press and hold the button on both earbuds for 3 seconds. The LED indicators will flash red 3 times and then turn white.
- Now try to Bluetooth Pair it back with your Samsung phone.
- If steps 1 to 4 dont help, try to restart your phone and repeat steps 1 to 4.
Since you have Android phone, temporarily disable unnecessary apps running in the background, this helps at times.
If nothing works, contact Service@Soundcore.com explaining the issue.