Greetings: I just tried to join a virtual meeting and noticed that my Liberty Pro 2’s mic wasn’t recognized via Blutooth on my Asus tablet. The mic works fine on my Galaxy S10+. I’ve tried to unpair and pair the earbuds again, but no success. I’m wondering/asking for advise about this issue. Anyone else experiencing this with their tablets? Thanks.
We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.
- Forget the pairing record on your device and turn off the Bluetooth on your device
- Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged. When you put the left earbuds into the charging case, the left LED light on charging case will flash 2 times which means the earbuds is charging, please also note the right side will also do the same time, when you put it into charging case, the right LED light on charging case will also flash.
- Keep the charging case open, then press and hold the button on the bottom of the charging case for 10 seconds until the LED indicators on both earbuds flash red 3 times. All the memory data will be cleared.
- After these, close the case and re-open the charging case or take both sides out of the charging case, the white light on one side will flash quickly, which means it enters pairing mode
- Enable the Bluetooth on your phone. You can find the device name “Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro” or “Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro-L” on the Bluetooth list.
- Please click "Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro " or “Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro-L” for pairing, the white light will flash slowly, which means it paired successfully.
- Then there will pop out a screen with “Bluetooth Pairing Request”, just click “Pair” (This step is very important)
Please note, due to the chips platform’s compatibility, in the Bluetooth pairing list the Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro is displayed as “connected”, and the Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro -L is displayed as “not connected”. In fact, the earbuds are normally TWS paired to work.
If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.