Soundcore Liberty Neo True Wireless Earbuds - New User Questions

I just got my earbuds but have questions before deciding whether or not I can keep them. I am a long-time user of the retractable neck bands but was in need of a new bluetooth earpiece primarily used to talk on a phone. My last headset was a LG but when I saw the tech reviews on Anker I decided to make the purchase and try earbuds. I’ve been using them for a few days and find that the sound is great, incoming and outgoing but I do not like the multi-use button. I feel like I am guessing at what I am doing. Also, it does not announce or confirm the action selected. Does it? It does not announce that you’ve selected the option to “end call” or does it? It does not announce incoming calls. By announce, I mean state the caller ID as listed in your contacts.) Again, the sound is great but other features seem to be lacking, unless as a novice user I am missing something. I downloaded the Anker app but do not see anything that pertains to activating features of the earbuds. Is there more to the earbuds or am I expecting too much from this device? Can anybody answer these questions? Thanks in advance…

1 Like

I bought them a while ago. I was on the same boat. I use my device to control the earphones. The app is not compatible with this device.

Thank you for your reply. I was afraid that the answer might be no they do not have those features. Good luck with yours. Unfortunately, I will have to send mine back.

1 Like