Soundcore liberty air on a plane

I’m having a problem when using these buds on a plane. They were fully charged before I left home. But after I pass from the security procedure at the airport and get on the plane I turn on the buds and the battery is 20%. It happened twice already. When I use them at home I never have this problem. It always happen when I am on a plane. Anyone have this problem? Could it be that the security scanning devices at the airport effecting the buds?

It could be that when your moving about the earbuds get jostled loose in the case and turn on and pair to your phone. So when you use them they are already drained.

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

1. Make sure the charging case has enough power (at least two white indicators on the case). Note: after the earbuds are fully charged, the steady white light on the earbuds will shut off.
  2. Take the earbuds out of the case and see if a flashing white light comes on. If it doesn’t, try manually pressing the button or touchpad of the earbuds to power them on.
  3. Try to use a terrycloth/cotton swab with a bit of alcohol to clean the contact pins both in the charging case and on earbuds to ensure a better connection.

Be advised that the power will be steady blue when it is fully charged.
Please note that playtime varies according to volume level and audio content played on the headphones

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.