Soundcore has just rereleased Spirit X2… Take a look!
Features & details
- Truly-wireless earphones: Let you listen to your favorite tracks, so you won’t be held back by wires.
- Rechargeable battery: Get 9 hours of intense listening from a single charge and boost that to 36 hours with the included charging case. Charge for 10 mins to listen for up to 1.5 hours.
- IP68 sweat-resistant design: The headphones is defined with exclusive Sweat Guard technology to resist the corrosive nature of sweat.
- Built-in microphone: Enables simple hands-free chatting via a compatible device. cVc 8.0 noise reduction effectively isolates your voice while removing background noise for a flawless call experience.
- Bluetooth interface: Enables simple wireless pairing with your Bluetooth-enabled device.
- In-ear design: Fits securely and directs music into your ears for full, uninterrupted audio.
- Headset controls: Include volume, on/off, answer/end, play/pause, next/previous track, reject call, pair mode, voice assistant and equalizer preset.
- 12mm composite bio-cellulose drivers: Along with BassTurbo, and BassUp™ technology deliver hard-hitting sound.
- Stereo design: Delivers crisp tones.
Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Spirit X2 is available to order now from bestbuy.com for $79.99 (was $99.99) and should begin shipping immediately.
What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s revived Spirit X2? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
That’s pretty good for those times when you can’t fully charge them
Awesome new headset from SoundCore!!
Lol. First thing I thought of was handcuffs for your ears. For me personally, I think it would bother my ears having the cuffs around it.
Still gonna wait to get them cant wear any at work anymore so the only time i would get to use them would be at home
I currently use the Beats ProWireless. Wonder how these hold up against those. But definitely would love to try these! Always in the market to add another set of headphones to my collection!
I hope these will be as functional,as the spirit x were.
I want a pair of these. Nice deal
These look great. Be just the job for bouncy sports like running etc. Nice addition to the line.
Hopefully won’t be much longer until they reach the UK
@Insider Is the re-introduced version any different from the originally introduced version?
Or is it essentially a price cut?
I am unaware of any differences.
Bet they sound pretty good
If they re-introduce the beta testing on these… I’m down!
Cosa ne penso? Penso che sarebbe da tenere in tasta e aprire all’occorenza come gadget da spia, oltre che è esteticamente stupendo e va bw, non utile, di più… A quando un giweaway a tema o un test ? ahahah
Hey guys any info as to when these will be available in the UK?
they sound pretty good:star_struck: