Refurbished SoundBuds Slim+

My headphones have already given their useful life I want to try some new ones, will I try those of Anker, Someone has bought hearing aids Refurbished? my last purchase of a refurbished Powerbank came quite used and dirty I hope these are not so. I would not buy it refurbushed, since the last purchase did not reach my expectations but they do not send to my country

I own a pair of SoundBuds Slim myself and I would suggest you buy a new pair instead of the refurbished ones. I bought it for $25 on Amazon and had to get a replacement within a month because of battery issues. I have had them for almost a year now and will say that the battery isn’t the best and definitely gets worse over time.

Didn’t want to scare you from buying these but just wanted to give a heads up. New isn’t too far off in terms of price from these (the picture you showed). And of course when you buy new, you get better product over all with warranty

1 Like

Oh yeah but I already buy it😖

In that case, just hope that you get a good pair

1 Like

Thanks that I hope

1 Like

I wouldn’t buy a refurbished ear-in headphones ever, with prices going low everyday, it would be worth buying new pair, with added support / warranty

1 Like