SoundCore’s 2nd release in the ‘party-proof’ speaker series is available on Amazon US
- Party-Starting Sound: Enjoy a huge 80W of sound delivered by a 5.25-inch woofer, 2-inch tweeter, and 5.25-inch passive radiator. BassUpTM technology adjusts and intensifies low frequencies in real time for a body-shaking experience.
- IPX7 Waterproof: The water-tight casing creates an impenetrable seal to keep the music playing, even after full submersion.
- Beat-Driven Light Show: Rave Mini’s LEDs pulse, phase, and flow in time to the beat to create a dazzling display. Use Light DJ on the Soundcore app to control the lights and switch up your style.
- 18-Hour Playtime: Go from your yard, to a tailgate, and on to a night of partying at the beach—all on a single change. And if your phone can’t keep up, plug it into the built-in USB port and charge while you play.
- Soundcore App: Up the stakes with electrifying party games, tailor the EQ and lights, and switch between Indoor and Outdoor sound modes.
Now available to order at $149.99 on Amazon US for immediate shipping.
Looks awesome! I think all speakers should have LED lighting!
This would be an item I would go for.
Neil, as I suppose it will NOT fit into your rucksack you have already filled well, you should…
Could make room if they need a tester
Seems like a very reasonable price
This thing is the mutts nuts. Bring on party time. Love it.
Good to know, another soundcore from the master
Looks cool, the lights look impressive, need to see them in action.
Thanks for sharing!
That looks really good. The speaker configuration looks great.
But can you pair two of them together?
I think you can. Might be wrong but I believe someone said that on this forum somewhere
I wouldn’t mind having 1 of these for some kind of party. Those 18 hrs playtime and 4900 mAh battery looks great on paper!
Will need a brick, same as ZERO, Neil mentioned.
Now, that looks like a real party speaker. LOL. Love the look.
I hope those lights beat with the music playing
Nice! Looks like a nice party speaker
The light functions will no doubt be the same as the Flare
And those can be switched off. OH GOOD!