The Soundcore Life Q10 over ear headset with USB-C is now up on Amazon US for ordering
- Soundcore is Anker’s audio brand, Our signature sound is loved by 10 million+ people around the world.
- Hi-res certified sound: The Hi-Res logo is a guarantee of exceptional audio quality, awarded only to audio devices capable of producing the most accurate representation of what the artist intended. Unlike ordinary headphones, life Q10 deliver sound up to 40 KHz for the richest, most nuanced listening experience.
- Bass up: our exclusive BASSUP technology analyzes your Audio’s low frequencies in real-time and instantly increases the Bass. Combined with oversized 40mm dynamic drivers, bass power is boosted up to 100%. a button on the right ear cup activates BASSUP.
- 60-Hour playtime: an advanced Bluetooth chip with reduced power draw combines with Anker’s world-renowned power technology to offer enormous playtime. Listen for 2 hours a day for an entire month.
- Fast-charging: in a rush? Charge life Q10 for 5 minutes and listen for up to 5 hours. With a USB-C charging port for charging convenience and expanded compatibility.
Note: This product is not currently compatible with iPhone 11 series, but is being upgraded.
Now available to order at $39.99 on Amazon US with stock expected on 4th October 2019
60 hours is some pretty serious battery life.
I love the color combo. Not a bad price at all.
Personally, I’d rather have active noise cancelling than a bass boost, but I like the USB-C plus a 60-hour battery life. $39.99 sounds like a great deal!
60-hour playtime sounds great. Hope it’s true
Is there any difference between Q10 and Q20 aside ANC?
Q10: USB-C charging, 60-hour battery life, no travel case/carrying pouch included.
Q20: Micro-USB charging, 40-hour battery life, carrying pound included.
Now that I’m allowed to talk about them, I can confirm these are simply superb for the money. Super clear audio which IMO bests even my Bose QC35’s - no ANC but at the price I honestly don’t care.
And that 60 hours battery life is no joke - they simply won’t die! Me and a friend at work have been joking about it. I’ve been running them for a while week for an hour a day and they’re STILL at 100%.
The only thing I wish is they had a carry pouch, other than this absolutely nothing to fault
Q20 is also 60 hour with ANC off.
I’ve had the Q10 for a month, charged it full before listening to anything, and a month later the battery is still at 80%. The battery life on these headphones is one of the most impressive things I’ve experienced in a long, long time.
Yeah it’s pretty damn amazing - I’ve tried everything to make them die, Bass Up on at high volume, leaving them connected to the TV for hours while doing something else - there’s some next level scorcery going on with these for sure.
The audio tuning is also very very good, super clean and with a really nice well weighted low end