Anker has just released the first iteration of its new generation of wireless chargers… Take a look at PowerWave II Pad!
Features & details
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Effortless Charging: Place your phone or AirPods on the center of the pad and PowerWave will do the rest. Anti-slip silicone rings on the top and bottom help keep your phone on the sweet spot, even when vibrating.
- Smart Charging: PowerWave automatically switches between 5W, 7.5W, 10W, and 15W charging modes depending on your device’s power needs—ensuring optimized wireless charging for a wider range of devices than ever before.
- Universal Compatibility: PowerWave II Pad is compatible with virtually all Qi-enabled devices including iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy S10, Sony Xperia XZ3, Pixel 4, and AirPods wireless charging cases.
- What You Get: PowerWave II Pad, power adapter, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerWave II Pad is available to order now from amazon.com for $29.99 (was $22.36) and should begin shipping immediately.
What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest wireless charger? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
Any spec info on this?
Nothing on Ankers site or Amazon.
So it’s 15w and it comes with an adapter. That’s good. But I assume it uses a barrel plug of some sort?
And I always forget. Will 15w fast charge my iPhone XR?
7.5W will fast charge your iPhone XR, which I believe this also supports.
Good on Anker for upping the power on their wireless chargers
I really like the sleek and simple design but would have preferred usb-c instead of DC charging plug.
Still great it does 5-7.5-10-15 watt charging as almost anyone that visits you can drop their phone on it for a top up
Yep, great to see more than 10W, even if I do mostly do wireless charging overnight it is nice to have without having to pay the extortionate Samsung prices for chargers
Yea they are a bit pricey lol
I hope Anker keeps their prices affordable
Is there a 15w car charger/holder in the works?
Maybe @AnkerOfficial can help
There was a 5W one announced a couple of years ago that has yet to be released…
Lol what? Better not hold our breath with it comes to announced items
Yeahhh. So many products just never seem to make it.
Anker should really pick and choose on Core products they plan to release instead of putting all options out there and then not releasing them… may be keep it a secret till the time they decide go/ no-go.
I think they might need to revamp their marketing/PR teams.
I’m in the UK and want one of these.
Anyone know when they will hit the UK?