Anker has just released an all-new wireless charger… Take a look at PowerWave Base Pad!
Note: Contrary to popular prediction, this is not a portable charger.
Features & details
- High-Speed Charging: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 7.5W charge that’s 10% faster than other wireless chargers.
- LED Indicator: The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is flashing blue, check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. If the indicator is flashing green, make sure you are using a 5V/2A or above adapter, or try a different adapter and cable.
- Easy Alignment: Built to match up with your phone’s size, making it easier than ever to place your phone centrally on the pad for optimum charging. The non-slip pad ensures your phone stays in place, even when vibrating.
- Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave charges directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases less than 5 mm thick only. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- What You Get: PowerWave Base Pad, 4 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerWave Base Pad is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $21.99, and should begin shipping on September 30.
What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest wireless charger? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
This looks nifty! Much better than the 1.5ft USB-C cable I fight with to charge my S9 now
EDIT: “The non-slip pad ensures your phone stays in place, even when vibrating.”
Awesomesauces, so many near accidents on my tabletop.
Thanks for sharing!
First thoughts were it would have a battery backup plus wireless charging… battery backed wireless charging
Who wants that? It’s giant. If I were going to get a wireless charger that big, I would expect at least a small battery.
So nothing really new or groundbreaking over the current wireless charger lineup
Personally, I prefer this design over the round pads. I don’t need it, but I like it.
The alignment is actually a good feature. I have a one that sometimes misses the sweet spot and I end up having my phone not charged for the next day. I guess I’ll have to get one of these now!
I like it. Too bad it’s not a stand. I think the price it’s pretty good!
They already make PowerWave stands…
It’s not giant, it’s about the size of your phone and the design helps you put your phone on it in one go without having to hunt for that sweet spot. I much prefer this to the crummy wireless pads that are round and your phone overhangs it…with those, one little more bump in the night and you have an uncharged phone in the AM
I guess it’s all just personal preference
Then why would we need another?
Maybe I just want another one, so what?
I just find it weird that you ask for another Powerwave stand that’s exactly the same (they already have way too many) instead of a brand new design…
*This looks like a very productive product.
Is it ONLY for a Samsung Galaxy and Iphones?
I have an LG Stylo 4 phone.
You can pretty much use this with any wireless charging phone as long as its Qi enabled