Anker has just released PowerLine III USB-C… Take a look!
Features & details
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- High-Speed Compatible: Supports a maximum 15W output to fully charge a Galaxy S10 in just 90 minutes when paired up with a Quick Charge power adapter (not included).
- Universal Compatibility: Designed to work flawlessly with virtually all USB-C devices.
- Built to Last: Constructed with a bulletproof fiber core to withstand up to 25,000 bends, this is a cable that will probably outlast your phone.
- What You Get: PowerLine III USB-A to USB-C Cable (10 ft), welcome guide, our worry-free lifetime warranty, and friendly customer service.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s 10’ PowerLine III USB-A to USB-C is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $12.99 and should begin shipping immediately.
What are your thoughts on Anker’s PowerLine III USB-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
I have the PowerLine III USB to Lightning and has been great so can’t see why this wouldn’t be.
Sounds great but I’m not a fan of cables over 6ft. Correct me if I’m wrong but it takes a whole lot longer to charge with my 6ft Powerline then my 3ft. Longer cables can be useful at times but just don’t like the charging speed.
Looks like the answer is yes!
I wasn’t quite sure either.
That;s great. now do you have one that is Lightning-C, upgraded version, I have the 3&6 foot orginals. Also, isn’t it kind of intuitive that a longer cable will charge slower, just for the simple fact that the electrcity must travel farther. Anyway…
That’s what I thought too. So I’ll stick to shorter cables
Thanks for the article and confirmation. I suspected it to be so.
Amazing price! Now I want it
Would you be able to get this bigger than 10ft? Otherwise it’s a good price for that length.