Anker’s first MFi Certified USB-C to Lightning Cable is now available on Amazon… Take a look!
Features & details
- Power Delivery: Use this cable with your USB-C Power Delivery charger (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast-charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, and later models.
- Charge and Sync: Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac and iPad Pro to seamlessly sync & charge.
- Ultimate Durability: Lasts 12× longer than other cables and proven to withstand over 12000 bends in strict laboratory tests.
- MFi: MFi certification and strict quality testing ensure your Apple devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed…
- A Cable for Life: We’re so confident about Powerline II’s long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable [3ft] is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $15.99, and should begin shipping immediately.
If you did not place a preorder, do you plan on ordering one now? Let us know what you’re thinking with a reply down below!
I want to get a quick charger, but I don’t have the money at the moment. I’ll probably get one in a few months.
I buy one I hope it’s worth it
Waiting for the UK release. I’ve got a £20 amazon gift card stored ready. The only PD charger I have though is a powercore so use that initially to see how it performs before getting a PD Atom or something similar.
I’m happy these are finally available, but I’m holding out for a 6 foot PowerLine+ II version.
Very excited that Anker is able to make these now, took Apple long enough to allow 3rd party usb-c/lighting cables! Going to wait until powerline II+ cables come out though…
I’m holding out for the same thing, unless Mophie or Belkin beat them to the punch.
Anyone know why the black cable is $1 more than the white?
Maybe it’s more expensive for anker to manufacture the black than the white
I guess because the cable that comes in the box is white for iPhones, so black, in a way, would be a new and different color and that’s why it’s an extra dollar
Will Anker release a 6 ft version and/or a 1 ft version of this cable too?
6ft, yes. 1ft, no info yet.
No 1 ft is to short and the new I already recived is 1m and is very rigid.
A 1ft or even better 6 inch version preferably in black would be ideal to carry with the new PowerCore 10000 PD to fast charge an iPhone XS Max on the go!!!
I’ll buy when the power port comes out with all usb c ports I have too much to charge and not enough usb c pd ports to plug into
Can’t wait for this to be available in the UK! Just treated myself to a MU One Charger and and an Anker USB-C to USB-C cable to charge my laptop, this cable would enable me to charge my phone and tablet too, so far less to carry.