Anker has just released a power delivery charging bundle for iPhone… Take a look!
Features & details
- High-Speed Power Pack: The iPhone charger that comes with everything you need to deliver high-speed charging—2.5× faster than the stock charger from the phone’s box.
- Certified Compatibility: Apple MFi certification means flawless compatibility with every device that uses a Lightning connector.
- Charge All You C: Give iPhone 8 and above a high-speed Power Delivery charge with the included USB-C to Lightning cable, or charge your USB-C phones, tablets, and more with PowerPort.
- Superior Safety: Anker’s exclusive MultiProtect safety system provides complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: PowerPort PD 1 wall charger, PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning charging cable (3 ft), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Pricing and Availablity: Anker’s Power Delivery Charging Bundle is available to order now on Amazon for a cost of $35.99, which is $0.01 more expensive than buying the two products separately (at regular prices)…
What are your thoughts on Anker’s Power Delivery Charging Bundle? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
What are my thoughts? My thoughts are- this is insane. Why would anyone buy this? I was happy when I read the title because I thought I would be able to get a few bucks off the bundle- but no. I actually have to pay extra (however minute it may be)
I feel like they should have put this on sale
I don’t get it. 1 cent price difference aside, wouldn’t it have made a bit more sense to release this–or a similar “bundle”–when the USB-C to Lightning cables were first released? The bundle makes sense, but I question the timing. Ok, and the 1 cent price difference.
Great idea bad pricing. When bundling items or creating combo packs they usually designed to save the buyer a few dollars.
Unless Anker drops the price, these items will go on sale at the same time or separately and be even a better deal then the combo
One example of a good combo would fast food combo deals. Buy those combo products separately and you spend more money.
Only 1c more for the bundle? Odd usually just saying iPhone and double the cost is sufficient.
I like the idea but if you’re bundling two products, to entice the buyer I’d reduce the price by $5-$10 or so. I’m assuming these will come in separate packaging or in one?