Announced last October, eufy has just released its first vacuum cleaner with air purification… Take a look at HomeVac H11 Pure!
Features & details
- Lightweight and Compact: Completely cordless, weighing just 1.3lbs, and roughly the size of a wine bottle. Cleaning is made effortless and storage is made simple.
- Dust-Devouring Suction: With 5500Pa of power, you can suck up every spec in seconds when everyday mess is made.
- Every Nook and Cranny Covered: Use the 2-in-1 crevice tool to reach into the deepest corners of your sofa or under low-lying furniture.
- Freshen Up: Eradicate odors created by sports equipment or well-used shoes by activating the Ozone feature in the immediate vicinity.
- What’s in the box: eufy HomeVac H11 Pure 2-in-1 Crevice Tool USB to Micro USB Cable
Pricing and Availability: eufy’s HomeVac H11 Pure is available to order now from amazon.com for $69.99 and should begin shipping immediately. However, stock is very limited at the moment.
What are your thoughts on eufy’s first vacuum cleaner with air purification? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
What a coincidence… I was looking for Air Purifier and you got it posted already!!
But I never found it before now, it just does not show up on Amazon.com for Air Purifier
If they made a car variant then I would 10/10 get it.
Not sure I like the color or the price. Seems a bit steep for 13 minutes of run time. I really do like the size and design though. It’ll definitely going on my wish list. Does the air purification work when you’re using the vacuum itself, or is that separately. And I was thinking if it was a separate feature, is it used only when vacuum is charging or running of the charged battery? Also, how long does it take to charge it up?
This must be tested with some “old, smelling shoes”
I dont believe in this!
I have a feeling they will sell quite well right now
Maybe but its not big/strong enough to clean more than a closet or bathroom.
It looks nice and useful. I like how it does double duty. If I had this I would set it up in the utility room where it will charge and clean. But keep it handy for small messes or kitchen clean up.