Eufy RoboVac 11S is currently on sale for $186.99 ($33 off, rated 5.0 ).
With Eufy having recently made the decision to pull its previous flagship model (11c Pet) from Amazon and sell it exclusively in stores, there was a strong indication that a new higher-end model would be coming. Today Eufy is beginning to sell it’s 5th RoboVac 11 model, the RoboVac 11S.
In some ways, RoboVac 11S is the most advanced model Eufy currently sells. However, there are some ways in which it is inferior to other models.
Here’s a rundown of some the most noteworthy features.
- BoostIQ™ Technology: New feature automatically increases suction power when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest RoboVac (2.85’') but increases suction power to 1300Pa with a low 60dB operation volume.
- High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers up to 100 minutes* of constant, powerful suction.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Recharges automatically.
- What You Get: Eufy RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, extra set of side brushes, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
At 1300Pa max suction power, this is the strongest RoboVac ever.
However, RoboVac 11S is not compatible with the EufyHome app and smart assistants, which is somewhat strange for the newest release. Of course, we may see a RoboVac 11cS, but nothing has passed through the FCC that would suggest that yet.
In addition, this RoboVac does not include barrier strips, unlike RoboVac 11c Pet.
In summary, it is better in some ways but inferior in others to the most recent model, 11c Pet.
I know I say this every time, but I really hope we see RoboVac 12 soon. And Eufy teams, please work on mapping. The current navigation system needs a lot of help, and there are no signs of this changing with RoboVac 11S! A focus on high pile carpets would also be welcome
What do you think about Eufy’s latest RoboVac? Do you already own a RoboVac? Is this compelling enough for you to upgrade? Personally, I have the original 11, and this is nowhere near convincing enough. Let us know what you’re thinking down below!