Received a PowerPort 2 Elite as a Xmas gift … came w/ a 6 month warranty extension if I register the product. Registration process required an order # but I got this as a gift so no order number. Did the web engineers not think of this scenario or was their concern stolen products? How do I get around this requirement so I can get the extended warranty?
Have you contacted email@example.com? They are the best, they will do whatever they can to help you out.
There will be a serial number on the box and/or any USB cable in the packaging. Use that? Also the person who gifted you would know the order anyway and I doubt they’d be upset if you valued their gift so much you wanted to register for improved warranty.
I am sorry to say that we need a order number to finish the register.
Meanwhile, so sorry to inform that we cannot process a warranty claim without sufficient proof of purchase, so we have to have an order number and copy of the invoice or photo of the receipt. Please see the policy in our website.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Thanks for your understanding.