New Eufycam 2 setup APP questions - No eufycam2 in add devices and Red Dot issue

Hi,

I have the eufycam 2 camera, when installing them via the eufySecurity App. When you click Add device, there is no EufyCam 2 listed, why? You have eufycam, eufycam pro, eufycam e and eufycam 2c, why is the Eufycam 2 not listed?

Secondly, on the main menu, on the top left menu tab, there is a Red dot (which usually indicates new notification), but I’ve been through every menu item and the red dot is still there, any ideas?

Any help appreciated.

Thank you for reaching out.

So sorry to learnn the issue with your eufy secuirty app. Please make sure the App has been updated to the laest version. If the issue still persists, please let send us an email including the eufy account so we can quickly check this case for you.

For the “Red Dot”, please noted that it is shown the new features have been added to the side menu.

We have add the “Referral proframe” and “eufy Community” short cut button to the app.

Hope this information helps. If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.

Thanks again for your support! Have a nice day!

Hi,

The App is the newest version, when you do Add Device, there is no Eufycam 2. I installed the eufycam 2 using the “eufycam” in the list, it installed, but is that detrimental in any way?

The Red Dot in the top left menu will not go away, I have been through every option, my devices, cloud storage, family and guests, settings, community, help, about. Red Dot is still there