I just received my first bluetooth earphone with usb-c charging (its a review unit) and unfortunately it is not Anker.
It is Aukey EP-B60
I have 12 of bluetooth earphones made my Anker but none has usb-c
I’ll put these through paces to really see if having usb-c makes any difference. So far I’m not missing usb-c from Anker earphones…time will tell
Let’s see if you came to the same conclusion I had.
What I hate:
- Battery life doesn’t live up to it’s claimed 8 hours
- Sound quality is abysmal and could be better, the highs get lost and muddled with the midd
- Controls are bulky on such a thin cord…which for me is fine but can be too long for others
- Despite USB-C still took a bit to charge so no fast charging
- Auto pairing makes it hard to connect to multiple sources…
What I did like:
- The magnetic connection with instant on/off
- Auto pairing is quick to connect, but makes it difficult to pair to other devices
- USB c means only carrying 1 cable for my charging needs
Can’t wait to see what you come back with