I have an iPhone 11 with latest IoS, connected the Liberty Pro2 but still, the voice is bad for those who I speak to on the phone, it just doesn’t work. I received from the soundcore service the advice to reset. Still the problem is there. Who has a solution?
In regards to the mic issue,
- For iOS devices, please make sure the output device is the “Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro” when you pick up the call.
- Are you having this issue with regular phone calls or with an App you use for calls?
- Where are you usually when the problem happens? Indoors? On a busy street?
- Use the default phone call on another phone to see if it makes any difference.
- Reset the earbuds by the following ways to see if the problem still persists.
a. Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged.
b. Keep the charging case open, then press and hold the button on the charging case for 10 seconds until
the LED indicators on both earbuds flashes red 3 times.
Rest assured if the problem is with this product, we’re more than happy to help with an exchange for you right away.