Last Chance to Grab #TheGiftofPower 🎁

Just a few days left before Christmas day, so we’re squeezing in one last giveaway!

Last up we’ve got Series 7 power gifts. Series 7 chargers are at the forefront of innovative tech, making them perfect for anyone who has to have the latest that technology can offer.

What better charger to represent Series 7 than Nano II (30W). With our patented GaN II technology, you can charge:

A 2020 MacBook Air at full speed :white_check_mark:

iPhone 13 series up to 3× faster than the original 5W charger :white_check_mark:

The latest Samsung phones at full speed with Samsung Super Fast Charging :white_check_mark:

:point_right: HOW TO ENTER :point_left:

1. In the comments below, tell us what you’d charge with Nano II’s Gan II technology :electric_plug:
  2. Share this thread via the Facebook or Twitter buttons down below and (A) use the hashtag #TheGiftOfPower and (B) tag @AnkerOfficial. BTW the buttons look like this …

fbtw

:point_right: WHAT YOU CAN WIN :point_left:

:gift: 5 people will win

:gift: Plus, there are over 100 other prizes available here!

What are you waiting for? See you down in the comments :point_down:

And from everyone here at Anker, Merry Christmas!

:point_right: RULES :point_left:

• This community thread giveaway is open to all countries.
  • This community thread giveaway starts December 20th 2021.
  • This community thread giveaway ends December 24th 2021.
  • All physical prizes from the community thread giveaway will be sent in mid-January.
  • Do not start a new thread when entering this giveaway. Creating a new thread may disqualify you from entry.
  • If (A) a winner’s prize is unavailable or (B) the prize cannot be shipped to the winner’s country, the winner has the right to choose a product of equal or lower value, or a coupon of equivalent value for the Anker online store.
  • The rules for the Gleam giveaway (found here) are outlined on that page specifically.
  • Anker reserves the right of final say on all of its events.
21 Likes

Just ordered my wife and I new Samsung Galaxy Flip3’s, so a new charger that can handle our needs best would be the frosting on our cake.

Merry Christmas Everyone and hope your holidays are going well!!

3 Likes

I would use the Nano ll and my Anker flow cable to charge up my son’s ipad and also to charge up my Anker 533 powerbank.

3 Likes

I would give it to my little sister to charge her iphoneSE that I will give her for Christmas :blush:

3 Likes

I’d use it to charge my phone at my desk whenever I wanted instead of having to fetch my only modern charger when needed, and as a more portable and lighter weight charger for my laptop when travelling.

3 Likes

Charging my power bank, phone, and possibly even trickle charging my laptop in an emergency.

Merry Christmas to all!

3 Likes

I’d charge up my Galaxy Note20 Ultra, my Tab S7+, and my iPad Mini 6!

2 Likes

I’d charge my iPad Mini 6 and OnePlus 8t.

2 Likes

Might be easier to list what I wouldn’t charge! Many things I would!

2 Likes

I would charge my iPhone 13 Pro!

2 Likes

I would use it to charge my iPhone and my iPad!

2 Likes

All the devices! Iphone, Ipad, anker headphones. nudge nudge wink wink!

2 Likes

I’d charge our new s21 and pixel 6 pro!

2 Likes

I would charge my brand new Samsung S21 5G phone or my iPad Pro 11” with Nano II’s Gan II technology :electric_plug:

3 Likes

Of course, my Iphone!!! #TheGiftOfPower

2 Likes

[quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:92972”]
Nano
[/quote] Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

2 Likes

I’d use it to charge my iPad and powerbanks. Might even keep it in my backpack to charge when I’m out

3 Likes

My wife just started a new job about a month ago and just received her new laptop last week. Being that she went from a hand-me-down Dell to a brand new fully kitted out Latitude 5421 (seriously, I am jealous of this thing) and she is terrible at charging things, I would use the Nano II’s Gan II technology to charge it.

Happy Holidays to everyone and I wish you nothing but the best for you and your families!

3 Likes

I currently own Samsung galaxy j6 and I’m planning on buying either Galaxy A52 or Galaxy S20 next month on jan 2022. Currently it would take me around 3hrs to charge my j6 full and it would be a dream to be able to charge my next phone in less than an hour with the Nano ll. :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I would charge my phone tablet and laptop as fast as possible.

2 Likes