Faulty can't turn off

I’ve charged my Anker buds wireless so blue light, and audio says strong, as in full. I use for 1 hr. I then turn off Bluetooth and put away. When I return to them there is no juice and I need to fully re charge. The accompanying booklet isn’t helpful. Am I supposed to turn off and if so how, or are they faulty? I’ve used 4 X and everytime I go through same routine of charging playing on my walk and then recharging. They are supposed to be 7hrs play time? Please help. Thks so much.

Hi @selinafair and welcome. What charging source are you using and have you tried another cable (to rule out as a possible fault cause)?

It’s possible your power source is not capable of correctly charging the buds if it doesn’t support devices with a low power draw, like some power banks. Try charging using a computer USB port or USB wall charger, to see if you get a better charge level and use time.

If you are still having issues you can reach out to service@soundcore.com or support@anker.com for further assistance and replacement, if deemed to be faulty.

Hello, ive always used a wall plug both with my lead that came with buds and my mobile charge cable. It goes from red to blue and says strong when I turn on buy I use for 1 hr. When I return to use it back to empty. Do I need to turn off. Or does it turn off after no use. I can try charging on laptop and let you know. Thks

Also which model of buds are you using?

I agree with @Unnamed with what model. It seems that you say you leave the earbuds on. I would turn them off. If it is TWS then the case will charge them and keep them at 100 percent. If it is the wired ones, they should last a decent time. The other question is how long do you go from one use to another use. You say you use after they are full and come back and they have no charge. Is it like hours, days or weeks???

1 Like

Any updates?

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual.

Be assured that we always stand behind our products, providing an 18-month warranty that covers any quality or manufacturing related issue.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.