Bought the Liberty Air 2 and wow they’re bad, sound quality is just a hiss, hearID is just a scam, they don’t fit into my ear and fall out every 5 minutes, right earbud drains after 4 hours etc. If you’re thinking about buying this, DONT!! Even the customer support just won’t answer if you try to contact them. This product feels like a scam in every way. Very very dissapointed.
It sounds like you may have gotten a defective pair. If you tried contacting them by calling you may not get an answer due to heavy call volume. I would recommend sending an email to soundcore support.
Always gotta love it when someone joins a forum just to trash a product…
We are sorry to hear your Soundcore Liberty Air 2 headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.
- Raise the volume to see if the same problem occurs.
- Clear the pairing history on your device, reset your device, and then try pairing with the Anker headphones again.
- Try pairing it with another device.
- Make sure the anchor headphones are not interfering with your device, e.g. B. with walls, columns, household appliances, a WiFi modem, etc.
- Reset the earphones via the following steps:
- Forget pairing recording on your device and turn off Bluetooth on your device
- Put the earphones back in the charging cradle and keep the bag open.
- Press and hold the button on the back of the case for 10 seconds until both LED indicators on the earphones flash three times red. This will delete the pairing information and restart it automatically.
- Close the charging case, wait a few minutes and then remove it from the charging case. The white light on one side flashes quickly and changes to pairing mode
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone. The device name “Soundcore Liberty 2” or “Soundcore Liberty Air 2-L” can be found in the Bluetooth list.
- Click “Soundcore Liberty Air 2” or “Soundcore Liberty Air 2-L” to pair. The white light flashes slowly, which means that the pairing was successful.
- Then a screen with “Bluetooth Pairing Request” is displayed. Just click on “Pairing” (this step is very important).
Please note that due to the compatibility of the chip platform in the Bluetooth pairing list the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 is shown as “connected” and the Soundcore Liberty Air 2-L as “not connected”. In fact, the earphones are usually TWS-paired to work.
For the fit issue, please try to use the different sized ear tips to see if it helps at all, there are different sized eartips in the inner box of the original box.
If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.