Nebula’s Capsule II is finally available to order via Amazon… Take a look!
Features & details
- Radiant Viewing: Cutting-edge DLP technology creates a stunning 720p, 200 ANSI lumen image up to 100" in size. Ideal for use in low-light environments.
- Immersive Audio: Premium Scan-Speak transducers reproduce every moment in pulse-pounding clarity for all to hear.
- Android TV 9.0: Unleash a universe of entertainment possibilities with Android TV. Personalize your Capsule II experience with over 3, 600 apps, including YouTube, Hulu, Twitch, and more.
- Instant Clarity: Enjoy a razor-sharp, high-definition image in under a second with Capsule II’s proprietary autofocus technology.
- Note: To use Netflix, please download the mobile app online. Use the NEBULA Connect app to control once installed. Chromecast DOES NOT support Netflix content. To use Prime Video, install using a USB drive.
Pricing and Availability: Nebula’s Capsule II is available to order now via Amazon.com for a cost of $579.99, and should begin shipping immediately.
In addition, Nebula has released its Capsule II Official Travel Case.
Features & details
- Official Travel Case: Designed by Nebula exclusively for Capsule II and its accessories.
- Effortless Portability: Ergonomic design takes up little space, while exterior clip allows you to attach the travel case to the bag for convenient transportation.
- Tailor Made: Interior cushioning has been molded to exclusively fit Capsule II, while internal pockets provide secure storage for Capsule II’s cables and included accessories.
- Superior Protection: Durable PU leather and flexible EVA material protect Capsule II both internally and externally against dirt, dust, splashes, bumps, or scratches.
- What’s In The Box: Nebula Capsule II Travel Case, our worry-free 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.
Pricing and Availability: Nebula’s Capsule II Travel Case is available to order now via Amazon.com for a cost of $39.99 (plus $3.99 shipping at the moment), and should begin shipping on June 20.
What are your thoughts on Nebula’s latest releases? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
Thanks for sharing @joshuad11
@TheCharneco check out the case / travel case for Capsule II
Looks nice . I would love one!
@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical feel free to have a we love testing event for this, and choose me
Lol yeah that’s what I was thinking
@joshuad11 @AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial there are at least 2-3 posts on Community mentioning issues about Wifi issues on Capsule II, at such high price, are these issues being addressed?
[quote=“Shenoy, post:4, topic:69114”]
at such high price
[/quote]This is actually $20 less than Nebula had originally advertised!
That doesn’t make it cheap
It’s a niche product for mobile entertainment, which relies mostly on wireless. At this price, consumers expect better wireless connection. I really hope the issues mentioned on the forum are isolated / few users…
I’m definitely not arguing… just thought it was something interesting worth pointing out.
Thanks for highlighting these points @joshuad11
This question was more for @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical, missed to tag them. Hope this has reached them
Not only travelers may use.
Salesmen could create some “show” as well.
The case is fine.
The issue has been delivered to the support team. I believe there will be a solution soon.
I updated my firmware last night and will report as to whether or not that resolved the wifi issue. For me, I would get a notification in the middle of streaming a movie or show saying that wifi has been lost. I would click continue, it would load for a couple seconds and then play again. This would happen about 4 or 5 times in an hours time and even happened when the Capsule II was about 10 feet from the router. I don’t think it ever actually lost connection, but just had a little glitch in the Matrix. I’ll report as to how it’s working after this update.
I still love it and think it’s one of the most useful gadgets I have. I’ve used it in almost every room in the house and even had it on in the backyard last night! I was going to watch some BBT while cleaning the pool, but got distracted watching the show and then it got too late. Why do today when you can put it off for tomorrow, right?
Thank you @AnkerTechnical for the follow-up
I think it went into capable hands for testing to the limits
Good job, i know you will kill it
Thanks! I really appreciate that a lot. I have my Flare connected to it for when we watch it outdoors and I’m still working on getting a cable to connect it to the surround sound for when we watch a movie on the ceiling in the living room.
Good depiction of audience watching the Capsule II projection
Haha! I was thinking the same thing. There’s only one problem with that picture. Four of them have already fallen asleep…