This is a strange development, which seems to have arisen out of the last one or two iPADIOS updates.
I have an iPad Air 2.
I use different keyboards (English, French, Spanish, Russian). The Russian keyboard now has a strange issue:
- I’m typing in English
- I type for a little while in English
- I then want to switch to Russian
- я говорю по-русски
- I then switch back to English
- When I press the “Caps Lock” key, it will switch me back to Russian, even though I did not ask for the Russian keyboard, and all characters will be in lower case lowercase in Russian
-созыва дослушав (the keys I pressed were caps lock, with space between the 2 words and after the 2nd word).
- So there’s a “Caps Lock” problem involving the Russian keyboard
I have two ANKER AK7726 and they both behave this way. If I switch to Caps Lock mode Ш ушив газ ензштп шт Кгыышфт (I wind up typing in Russian).