Anker 5th Anniversary Gift Box Quick Unboxing Video & Review

Thank You Everyone For Being Awesome!!!

Anker 5th Anniversary Gift Box Quick Unboxing.

Quick Unboxing Video

What’s Inside The Box

Anker SoundCore nano
PowerCore Slim 5000
PowerPort+ 5 USB-C
PowerDrive+ 3
Anker PowerLine+ Micro USB (3ft)
Anker 4" Micro USB & Lightning Cable

Review

Anker SoundCore nano

It’s a tiny wonder! It’s a cute music cube! It’s Anker’s newest addition to their outstanding family of products: The Anker SoundCore nano. Measuring in at 1.1" X 2.13" X 2.13" and weighing a mere 0.6 ounces, this is the tiniest bluetooth speaker I’ve come across. It’s made out of machined aluminum with brushed mate finish and chamfered edges. It comes in four Apple-inspired colors: Silver, Grey, Gold and Pink. It supports Bluetooth 4.0 which offers faster, more reliable connection and is way more power-efficient. Translation: up to 4-hours of music playtime with a range of 33 feet. That’s real impressive considering the overall dimensions of this thing. If that wasn’t enough, Anker SoundCore nano also comes with built-in noise-cancelling microphone for “crystal clear calls.” In my testing, the Anker nano call quality was clear on both ends. One more thing, included in the box is a micro-USB charging cable along with a micro-USB to 3.5 mm headphone jack adaptor. More on this here shortly!

BUT, how does it sound? MIGHTY for its size! This tiny speaker packs a 3-watt driver which pumps surprisingly loud and clear music, considering its size. Now, I’m no music expert so I won’t be talking about highs and lows or mids! I can simply say this: it sounds really clear and balanced with minimum distortion when cranked all the way up!

So, is it perfect? Yes and No! It’s perfect for its advertised purpose: a tiny speaker for use on the go. However, I have to highlight that I ended up recharging my Anker SoundCore nano every day. But then again, it’s only rated at 4-hours of continuous music listening. If you need any longer, this speaker is not for you. I also find the omission of a headphone jack a bit annoying. It’s something I don’t use often but it’s nice to have the option. Those are my only not-so-fair gripes with this otherwise awesome tiny bluetooth speaker.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-SoundCore-Bluetooth-Super-Portable-Wireless/dp/B01E6ZLLPW

PowerCore Slim 5000

Overall a great battery. No issues charging 2 different Samsung phones, a Note 5 and iphone 6+. This is perfect for airplane travel. I was fortunate enough to find a case to hold this, my charge cable, and my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 so it supports my 25 hours travel days with battery power to spare just in case of extended layovers. I’m no longer looking for a place to plug my phone in at the airports. I would recommend this to anyone needing a battery to support extended travel days. Love this power bank.

PowerPort+ 5 USB-C

I’ve been waiting for this product from Anker for some time
It will charge a MacBook at full speed (USB-C 14.5V x 2 amps = 29 watts), plus your iPad, iPhone, Samsung Note 5 and most other USB devices.

Works slick. Great for travel as you can charge all your devices from one charger.
Great quality & craftsmanship as expected from Anker.
Like the long plugin cord so you don’t waste outlet space like most chargers.

Two very minor upgrades I’d like to see.
- Power Indicator & Rubber feet to prevent sliding.

PowerDrive+ 3

If you’re on the go and always have multiple devices to charge, then I would recommend Anker PowerDrive+ 3. The typical ones only have 2 ports but this one has three ports that give out 36 watts of power! I was able to charge my iPhone 6 Plus and my iPad Air 2 at the same time and using their quick charge, they were fully powered up in under an hour. There is also a red glow when it’s plugged in so you know that it’s being charged.

What you don’t know is that these have surge protection and the finish is a really nice dark black. For the price, I would recommend to invest in this product as they also have an 18-month no hassle warranty.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-3-Port-Charger-PowerDrive-iPhone/dp/B018JQ86MK

Anker PowerLine+ Micro USB (3ft)

Working very well. I have three of these, and they build quality is exceptional. I expect a long life from these. They come with a nice carrying case, but I tossed it in the trash, no need for my cords to be in cases.

Anker PowerLine 4in Lightning Cable

Short length is ideal for use with portable chargers or where space is at a minimum.

Anker PowerLine Micro USB (4in)

One of the first ever charging cable built with bulletproof aramid fiber, PowerLine is much stronger than ordinary cables.

Thank You Everyone For Being Awesome!!!

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing the video and review. Hope you can put the products into good use. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for your support!!!

3 Likes

Certainly is a kit an a half in the gift box. Still blown away by the Nano, certainly made some use of it this week at work while completing the dreaded yearly inventory :cold_sweat: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

ITS BEAUTIFUL!! If I had enough money to buy one I would defiantly get it for my family!

4 Likes

I Really Love Soundcore nano. People thinks its really small but for it size it is really loud!
Big things come in small packages!!! Anker Keep The Good Work!

3 Likes

But from gift box you really should make a great use of Soundcore nano & Powerport+ 5 USB-c.
Both of them are really good gift. small kids loves soundcore nano.

3 Likes

Wow amazing video

2 Likes

Thank you Hetknowledge for viewing my video!!!

2 Likes

Like the video Trock! Anker should make more of this Gift Box for Seasonal Holidays! People will love it. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Thank You Yuva!
Anker do have Holidays Gift Box options

Christmas Powerpack
https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Christmas-PowerPack-PowerCore-PowerPort/dp/B01N5AN05I

Anker SoundCore Specials!
https://www.amazon.com/SoundCore-Bluetooth-Playtime-Dual-Driver-Distortion/dp/B01M74W4Y5

Thank You

1 Like

Thanks Anker for Price!!!

1 Like

good review and nice pictures!!!

1 Like