I’ve been trying to pair my 13.3" Evoo tablet to my anker bluetooth keyboard but it just doesn’t seem to work. The LED indicator continues to blink, even though it says they’ve been paired. I don’t think I’m missing anything:
- Turn on bluetooth on tablet and keyboard
- On keyboard, press and hold FN+bluetooth symbol
- It will flash
- Find the keyboard name on the tablet for pairing
- A 6-digit code will come up
- Type the code on the keyboard and press enter
Voila, should be good to go, but it’ll keep blinking as if I hadn’t done anything. Maybe they’re just not compatable?